Hello, everybody! So already haven’t kept up with my resolution of a quote of the day as I have been very busy. So I’m going to do a comparison of the movie and book for Maze Runner. I have already done a review about the book alone. If you haven’t read that- check it out! Then come back to this review. I’m going to choose 3 important issues for each section so the review is not too lengthy .
3 Good Things in the book that they left out in the movie.
- Thomas and Teresa’s Telepathic communicating.
- Scene’s expressing Chuck and Thomas’ friendship
- The code that the map created
3 Things I didn’t mind being left out.
- Grievers plucking a person day by day
- Teresa doesn’t write WICKED is good on her hand instead WICKED is good is emphasised by the Creators themselves.
- Thomas stung himself instead of a Griever stinging him.
Why Did Chuck Have To DIE????????????
Comment below about your thoughts. Personally, I think that the book was better. Can’t wait to read and watch Scorch Trials.