Hi, Guys! Yesterday, I decided to do a little bit of baking. I got my recipe from a website that insisted that their Cookie recipe made cookies exactly like Millie’s Cookies. So, I took one look at the recipe and comments and made quite a few adjustments. Here’re my tweaked versions and results.
125g butter softened
100g light brown soft sugar
125g caster sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
220g self-raising flour
½ tsp salt
You can totally add chocolate chips but I didn’t have any around. Chocolate Chips were included in the recipe.
The cookies were a bit sugary, so I recommend use 75g of both the sugars so it’s not too sweet. Also, the cookies tasted a lot like Millie’s cookies:crisp in the outside and chewy in the inside!! All in all, a great bake!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 4)
- Cream butter and sugars, then add the egg and vanilla, after doing so.
- Sift the flour and salt, then throw in the chocolate chips! (I didn’t have any!)
- Place the yummy treats on ungreased baking paper. Millies Cookie Taste = bake for 7 minutes. Normal = bake for 10 minutes.
- Leave them to cool, once you take them out of the oven!