Hi, Guys! I hope you’re having a fabulous day! Today, I did some baking and I decided on some cute chocolate chip muffin recipe that i found from a great Website:
As always, I tweaked the recipe and adjusted it so I was satisfied.
- Serves: 12
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Tastiness: Very
- 2 & ½ cups (308g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (13g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- ½ cup (114g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup (250g) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (usually large)
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vanilla extract
- 1 & ½ cups (275g) chocolate chips ( I used white chocolate)
1.Preheat to 425 Fahrenheit (218 Celcius)
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and your chocolate chips.
3.In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Gently fold together until fully combined.
4.Divide the batter into muffin cups and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes, then turn the oven heat down to 375°F and bake for another 13-15 minutes. Make sure you leave them to cool down after you take them out of the oven!
Well, I have to say Muffins are such a special treat. I love biting into them, feeling the chocolate melt in my mouth as the muffin crumbles and the heat escapes. There’s nothing better than enjoying your handy work. Tomorrow is Mother’s Day, so maybe you could bake a batch of these as a gift? Whatever you’re doing for your mother tomorrow, make sure it’s a loving treat. Anyways, Enjoy these marvellous muffins!