Hi, Guys! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Willow Unspoken. You should really check out her blog, it’s amazing! Thank you so much for nominating me, if you are reading this. So, if you don’t already know, the Liebster Award is a fun way to recognise and promote new up and coming blogs of a good standard with less than 200 followers (on WordPress).
So, without rambling on too much here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the Person who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you think deserve it
- Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Give your eleven question to the nominees.
So, I’ve done the first step, time to answer my questions.
Are you an open person? Why or why not?
I am a very open person because I like to view the world differently, investigating different perspectives. I love looking at different theories and exploring them and then coming to a conclusion.
If you could go back in time to fix a mistake of yours, what would it be, when, and why?
There’re so many things I would change. I wouldn’t say it was a mistake, but I would think clearly about what I’m doing and think about consequences.
How would you describe yourself in one single word?
Other than a parent or guardian, who would you trust your life with?
If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?
No war. Just peace. No fighting. No killing. Just Kindness.
What is your favourite activity?
When were you happiest last?
When I found out I’m going on a helicopter soon,
If any, what is a great memory that is also painful?
Umm.. Can’t think of one – too personal anyway.
Do you think of yourself as a hypocrite? Why or why not?
No! I will never turn back on my word or accuse someone of something I’ve done myself!
Do you think you can see yourself on a straight path in the next 10 years?
Yes! I know that and hope that I can stay focused in all aspects of life.
Well, questions are done. Time for random facts about me:
- I am very me.
- I like books- a lot
- I hate bananas
- I like baking
- I have a geographical tongue
- I like potatoes.
- I’ve been blogging for two years
- I am writing on my Chromebook right now
- I am a person
- I am very sarcastic a lot of the time
- I am random!
Time to nominate my fellow bloggers! (in no specific order)
My questions for you are:
- What makes you smile?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you had any superpower what would it be?
- Favourite Tv show?
- Favourite book?
- Last thing you ate?
- Pet Peeves?
- One word to describe you?
- If you could change your appearance, what would you change?
- Do you think yourself a good person? Why or Why not?
Have a lovely day!