Hi Guys, Train Of Thought Here…
Yaaay, I was nominated for the Liebster Award, once again! Yes, the title is correct. I got nominated thrice in total. Two times for this post! So, Liebster AwardS. I would like to thank Zain Maxwell from Zain Movie Reviews and Midnight Ranter for nominating me for this amazing award! Both of their blogs are absolutely amazing! You have to check them out. I feel so honoured to be nominated twice,not once, again! You can check out my last response here. Here goes a very long post!
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the Person who nominated you and displays the award. (check!)
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs who you think deserve it
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
6. Give your eleven question to the nominees.
So, this post is not too lengthy I’m going to pick 5 questions from each blogger that I like best. Sound Okay?
First Up, Zain Maxwell’s Questions.
1.What’s your favourite book?
Arggh, this is probably the toughest question! I have so many: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, but I would have to choose The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
2.Do you prefer heat or cold weather?
Heat, of course!!
Oooh, I love owls and bunnies, so cute!!
4.What is your least favourite season?
Winter. The only element of winter I like is the snow, but it rarely snows over here, unfortunately, so I hate it.
5.What inspired you to start blogging?
Me, blogging? One hot, lazy day in the Summer holidays,my brother and I decided to end our boredom by creating a blog. We quickly began to tinker with ‘Blogger’. We used it for a while, posting about our favourite food, what we liked to do. To be honest, I didn’t even know what a blog was. After the summer, the blog became a thing of the past. I was too occupied with school and life. I found WordPress and switched immediately. Then a year ago I began a challenge: ‘Writing 101’. I thought it would help me post regularly, as it gave me topics to write about. I managed 3. They are still on this blog, at the beginning. Again, i left it. In 2016, I began blogging because i wanted to prove I could stick to something and I have. I’ve managed to put so much work into this blog and will still put so much work into it.
Now for Midnight Ranters Questions.
1.What do you think of the quote, ‘Actions speak louder than words’?
It’s true. They do. People say things but don’t act upon them. It’s all talk. When people do something, you take them seriously.
2.If you could fly anywhere you want, what country would you visit?
Australia. It’s a beautiful place and all the way across the world from me, in London!
Disney’s Inside Out. It was a relly fun, great and wonderful story.
4.I won’t tell you to narrow it down to one book, but, favourite series?
Harry Potter, of course!!
5. What five words would you choose that best describe you?
Zealous, Bubbly, Inquisitive, Whimsical, Random.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- My favourite colour is green, A lightish kind of one.
- I am hungry
- I am growing plants, sunflowers to be specific.
- I haven’t watered them today,oops.
- I would like a teacher to be my future career
- I change my handwriting style a lot!
- I am a book worm.
- I have just finished a book called ‘Nineteen Minutes’ by Jodi Picoult.
- I am a person, yes an actual human.
- I started blogging properly in 2016.
- I am me.
- Evana’s Dessert Kitchen
- Hope Talking
- Blue Dice
- A Typical Teenager’s Life
- Absolutely Muffin
- Dorky Glasses Blog
- Book Owly
- Paper Back Girls
- Artsy Teen
- Azura Skye
All these blogs are amazing- you have to check them out.
- What time is it right now?
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you?
- What is your blog mainly about?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- Do you have a pet?
- What is it? If you don’t have one, what would be your dream pet?
- When did you start blogging?
- Your favourite colour?
- Your hobby?
- Are you shy or confident in front of big crowds?
Just about to tell the bloggers they’ve been nominated! Bye!!!