Where did November go? I thought it just started but December is here, the final month of 2016, a rollercoaster ride, wasn’t it. I was making my 2016 resolutions yesterday, wasn’t I? And now here I am ready to make 2017 ones!
Everything is so exciting now. With everyone getting into the holiday spirit, making snowmen and sipping on their hot chocolate, December sounds like a promising month!
There is SO much to wrap up in this December post. So many things have happened recently in the blogosphere and it is my job to share them!
I’ve been is a MASSIVE READING SLUMP. Probably my first one but I just haven’t been reading which is a real bummer. It is not like I don’t know WHAT to read, it is just
- I don’t have that much time to read with blogging getting busier and school assignments getting longer!
- I’ve not been given the opportunity. The local library seems to have run out of books and the school library hasn’t opened. ARC’s are good but I just haven’;t received any that I’m interested in.
- I am, of course, in a reading slump and just don’t feel in the mood to read.
- Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them.
As you know I am a massive Potterhead and I’m looking forward to watching this movie VERY soon! GAH, I’m so excited to go see it on a big screen and even though I haven’t read the book, I still can’t wait! Look out for my first movie review on here.
- BBC Apprentice
The Apprentice has been dramatic but surprisingly, the GIRLS are winning! I mean there is only 1 man left so… A lot of people have been fired but I think the VR challenge has been the coolest out of them all, who wouldn’t want to create their own Virtual Reality game!I really want Francis to win!
- BBC Sherlock
It’s December which means only one month left to the new episode of Sherlock coming out of new year’s day! EEK, I am so excited!
- Teenella’s blogging secret Santa
- Best Of 2016//Grace @ The Girl Upstairs
- 2016 Blogger Awards @Just Call Me Elm Or Something
- Farah is launching an exciting contest! She hasn’t released any details JUST yet…
- Festive Feelings Blog Party @ Scale It Simple
- The Blogger Symptoms @ Artsy Teen (I’m featured somewhere in there!)
- TA Holidays + Giveaway @ The Artistics
- Interview with Georgie @ The Blogger’s Memo Pad
- 3 DIYs in 3 Minutes (video) @ The Stylish Dreamer
- Shania’s new
- Blogger interview with yours truly and Emma @Book Emma
- I won The Giveaway @ Life As Shania!!!
- My Own Custom Design Shop hosted@ Life As Shania – The Blogger Mall!! I’d love if you ordered your graphic designs there! (pssst, it is FREE!). Go and order a blog re-vamp now, pretty please?
I’ve got so many awards (as always!!) and I’m really behind on catching up on them all! Sorry, but I will make responses soon!
- How I Relax Tag from Farah @ The Girl With Coffe’
- Would You Rather Book Tag
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge from Ayaka @ Midnight Ranter
- Versatile Blogger Award from Allie @ The Depth Of My Faith
- 400 Followers!!
- Collab with Sasha@ The Stylish Dreamer (#potterheads!)
- Collab with Ayaka @Midnight Ranter’s Blog (it’s all about the magic of WORDS and kites!)
- TSNC (The Try Something New Challenge)
- Movie Review | Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
- The Ultimate List Of Graphic Design Resources
Wasn’t that just so LONG! I really can’t wait for December to settle in and maybe some snow (it hasn’t snowed here for AGES!). And even though I hate the cold, It is still likely to be one awesome Close to 2016!
So, how was your November? Looking forward to December? Anything exciting in the blogosphere that you’d like to let me know about? Do you recommend Fantastic Beasts ?(No spoilers, PLEASE!)Excited? Link to your Wrap-Up posts in the comments, and I’ll see you soon!
P.S Hows the feat.image for this post? I spent quite a while on it (admiring included!) and would love to know your thoughts on it! Also, do you like my ‘Let’s Ponder’ Graphic?