Okay, nobody has been waiting for this tag to be done (maybe the people who tagged me?) but I liked the title… Okay, not a good enough reason, but hey, let’s get on with the actual post here!
I got FOUR whole nominations for this tag in the span of a week. I would like to thank Allia@Wormalblog, Regina@Diversion300, Anna@MyLittleCorner, and Capili@ArtistByBeauty for tagging me. IT MEANS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHH, WOW! Okay, I’m not good at Thank You’s but…um. THANK YOU!? I LOVE TAGS! And I had to do this one, because (i did get 4 tags) because it seemed like such fun!
The Rules are as follows:
- Mention the creator of the TAG. Hello,David! Thanks for creating this tag!
- Use the image that you find in this article. If you say so:
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you. CHECK!
- Answer the questions. Give me a minute!
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
And the questions are:
1.Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Crazy, Exciting, A Rollercoaster
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterised your 2016.
Okay. I’m not really sure about this. I think this means people who have shaped my character. There are many people but I’m gonna go for my mum and you guys who have supported me all the way.Seriously you guys just give me so many compliments which may not be the truth, but they brighten my day!
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I didn’t go many places this 2016. In fact, i don’t travel too much.So I don’t really know?
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
WHAT? How is this even legal? Are you even allowed to ask people this question? I’d have to say Waffles, Icecream & Chocolate Sauce. Everyone had always told me how amazing waffles tasted, and 2016 confirmed that. My tummy is now rumbling. Great 😄
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016?
There have been so many events but I’d think the real answer is too personal. Sorry guys, I’ll have to leave this unanswered 😦
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
Shopping isn’t much of my thing so I don’t really remember.I’m trying to think back but my mind is blank… JUST BLANK! I’ll try and remember for this year!
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
Yes, very cliche but kinda true as well.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Hmm, maybe the Design Museum, oh and I want to see Cursed Child (the actual play). Even though the book was a disappointment, I’m hoping the play will be better.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I don’t really research food releases (who does?) so I’m not sure. Though I’m sure more chocolate will be readily made for me to eat.More selection of burgers. I also eat books and I have a massive
TBR TBE (To Be Eaten) pile so follow me on Goodreads, and all will be revealed.
And now for the nominees!
- Farah@ The Girl With Coffe‘
- April@April Dreams
- Brookie@Brookie Soars
All those bloggers are so awesome! I love all of their blog and personalities!This was so much fun to do! Again, thanks so much for all who tagged me and for everyone reading! I know half of these had really lame answers but really, I’m a goldfish. I know nothing and remember nothing… You can’t blame me (Well you can but…!)
How was your 2016? Want to be tagged? Answer the questions below! Do you research food releases? Where would you like to go this 2017! TELL ME EVERYTHING!