March was literally the least productive month so far.
I was so unproductive. I posted one lousy tag on the blog, read a few books, and went out a bit to eat ice cream. But it’s really NOT my fault. Yes, here goes the same old excuse of SCHOOL but now I finally have the holidays? No, but I had horrible exams to revise for, homeworks to complete, please forgive me? So maybe I was productive, but not in terms of the blog. Now let’s go straight in with my favourite.
*RTC – Review To Come
I read about 6 books this month which aren’t so bad since I AM ahead on my Goodreads challenge (60 books) I didn’t read to many AMAZING books but there were a few I liked.
- Cloud 9 by Alex Campbell – 2.5 Stars
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner – 5 Stars (RTC)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – 4 Stars (RTC)
- The Accident Season – 4 Stars (RTC)
- Carve The Mark by Veronica Roth – 4 Stars (RTC)
- Take The Key and Lock Her Up By Ally Carter – 3 Stars
I LOVED the Serpent King, it was so beautiful and wonderful and tears. I also LOVED The Accident Season as well as Carve The Mark. Cloud 9 was just generally boring and Miss Peregrine’s Home was not as creepy as I hoped but still great.
Added To TBR
-The Hate U Give
-Shadow And Bone
-Ink And Bone
-Girl Out Of Water
-The Upside Of UnRequited
-A Darker Shade Of Magic
– The Inexplainable Logic Of My Life
I have now a two week holiday which is awesome because FREEDOM. And I can post more. I know I haven’t been posting much lately and I hope my holidays gives me more time in the wonderful blogosphere.
– Lack Of Posting
As I was saying, I’m sorry for the two lousy posts and one of them was a late wrap-up. I’ve just been so caught up and hope to make it up to all of you so this is just a little apology to you guys and my fellow followers. Not that any of you REALLY missed me but that’s not the point.
-New Bullet Journal!
I got a new BuJo! I finished my first ever one and am now on my second. I also got an organiser as well as a pencil pillow I’d like to show you. I’m also including a habit tracker (as inspired by the lovely MAY!)
-Friday Movie Night
Yes, I know, I love books but I’ve started to have my very own movie night. Popcorn, crisps, some fizzy drinks – who could ask for more? Who knows, I might start reviewing some movies I’ve watched. Also, make sure you check out the Online ‘Movie Swap’ hosted by CoolBeans4. It’s so awesome!
-New Profile Picture
Kate @ All The Trinkets designed a new profile picture and I LOVE IT SO MUCH, It’s so beautiful. And it was FREE. What do you think of it?
As always, there were so many wonderful posts in the blogosphere. I wish I could share them all, but I’ll handpick just a few.
- Molly shares some bookish blogging hacks
- Cait shares her ideas for discussion posts –
- May talks about her habit tracker and blogging goals
- Puput advises us NOT to use the same reviews on our blog and Goodreads
- Mukta advertises TWW magazine where YOU can submit creative words
- Baile confesses to things she does instead of book reviewing
- Miss Dino explains the difference between writing and reading –
- Jo asks us if we really love our planet.
- Sasha is squealing with excitement as she updates us with her blog (link)
- And loads more (these are only 8 days worth of the month)
-Crooked Kingdom Review
-Types Of Readers
-Are Blogging Collabs Necessary?
And hopefully a lot more posts, maybe? If I get time, I mean last month I did one REAL post so I don’t want to set the bar too high!
So, How was your March? Link to your wonderful wrap-ups or favourite post of the month in the comments. What books or movies have you read or watched? What are you looking forward to In April? What do you think of my new profile picture? Tell me all your ponderings!