This is a very bookish post because who wants to dwell on the sunshine?
I’ve got nominated twice for this award, and I still haven’t done it! I decided to just squish them all into one blog post, even though I’ll only be answering a mix of questions. I just want to say thank you so freaking much to May @ Forever and Everly and the girl with no name (how cool does that sound?). I know this is cliche to compliment the people who awarded you, BUT OMG, I love both of their blogs, and I didn’t just add their links for no reason – gosh, I’m not that bothered. You must go follow their blogs NOW.
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.– > one step ahead of ya’
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you –> Haha, I’m only answering like 8?
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer. –> if I’m bothered
- List the rules and display the award.
How fast of a reader are you?
Me? Oh, I’m apparently a VERY fast reader, and I think I’ve come to accept that title. I like eating books very quickly and ripping through pages. SO, YES, I AM ‘THE FASTEST READER ON THE PLANET’ *accepts glares from other fast readers*. Yes, I did just claim that spot.
Which book character would you totally want to meet, but fear might kill you?
I’d so want to meet Kaz Brekker from Six Of Crows because he’s SO AWESOME and is just the perfect villain. But, haha, maybe he’d kill me? Like OMG MORIARTY from Sherlock Holmes, I’m dying to meet him BECAUSE HE’S SO EVIL TOO – but he is also very murderous. #thebookishlife
What books have you cried over/what was the last book that you cried about?
The Kite Runner. Some people say their ‘heartless’, but you can’t be a book (sorry, sorry, i had to) and if you’ve read TKR, and haven’t cried, THEN you can claim that your that book I haven’t read.The last book I cried about was Crooked Kingdom!
What do you do besides reading?
Oh, oops. I write. If you can call it that because, well, it’s more just a splurge of thoughts? I eat – which is obviously very important. I tend to breathe as well- though I’m thinking of doing less of that. I blink which I would say I’m an expert at. And I quite secretly blog. *GASP*. I know. BLOG? I know you guys have never heard of this hobby of mine but it’s true. The rumours are now confirmed.
How would you react if all the books suddenly disappeared from the world?
REACT? REACT? There’d be no time to react. BOOKS ARE MY LIFE. If books disappear, I would disappear too? I think this obviously the correct answer AND the most obvious.
What book have you been dying to read, but haven’t gotten the chance to?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LIKE EVERY BOOK IN THE WHOLE WORLD
-Strange The Dreamer
-A Darker Shade Of Magic
-I COULD GO ON BUT I DO NOT WANT YOU TO SUFFER (not yet, anyways)
If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?
It will have to be Hermoine Granger – she’s so awesome and wonderful and CLEVER. She’s reliable and.. OKAY, I think I’ve justified myself too much. Hermoine has a WONDERFUL NAME so this is obviously the best reason ever? #genius. I’d love to meet her, is the point. BUT DOBBY! Okay enough, Hermoine is my answer. (I think?)
- If you could be any book character, who would you be?
- E-Books, Audiobooks, or physical books and why?
- A Book you would recommend to me?
- Your favourite book title.
- Your favourite SERIES.
- A favourite book blogger (not me, guys #modest)
- The worst book character ever
- A Book that everyone loved but you didn’t
- An author you would die to meet
- Blogger Bookworms you’d like to meet in real life
- Favourite author pen name
- Write Through The Night
- Book Emma
- Bookish Things And Tea
- Closet Readers
- Exuberant Bookworm
- Pages That Rustle
- The Stylish Dreamer
- There’ so many that I’m spoilt for choice! If you want to answer these questions, go ahead. If I missed out your blog, it’s probably because I’m a goldfish and not because you’re rubbish or anything.
- SEE, I REACHED 11.
- okay, now I’m just showing off.
How do you like the sparrow dividers? What are some of your answers to the questions? Are you ‘Heartless’ when it comes to books? And do you accept my title as the fastest reader? What character would you bring to life? Already done this award? SHINE SOME LIGHT!